- These terms may be varied at any time.
- The contents of this web site are directed solely at those who access the site from the UK. Your use of this web site and any purchase by you on this web site of any products is governed by English Law and will be deemed to have taken place in England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Risk and title in the products will pass to you when they are despatched by us to you, from the UK, and you acknowledge and agree to be responsible for complying with any restrictions around the receipt and use by you of the products.
- To register with and use this site you must be over 18 and the details which you give us must be true. You will be responsible for your use of this site and for your orders so please ensure that you keep your log-in details secure so that no-one else can misuse them.
- Pharmacy2U Limited has taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the fullest extent permitted by the law Pharmacy2U Limited disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this web site.
- Pharmacy2U Limited and its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Pharmacy2U Limited, its directors or employees.
- All content of this web site is for information purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, rather it is designed to support, not replace, the relationship between you and your healthcare providers. You should make sure that you carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you have, or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor. Please consult your doctor before taking any new product, particularly if you are already under medical care.
- Any links on this web site to other web sites are provided for your interest only and Pharmacy2U Limited has no control over these sites and so no responsibility or liability for their content and the links do not imply any endorsement of content.
- If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- Once an order has been placed, the transaction is processed manually at the premises of Pharmacy2U Ltd by our registered pharmacists who are members of the General Pharmaceutical Council.
- This website should be regarded as an invitation to treat. Any order placed by a customer is an offer to purchase, which Pharmacy2U Ltd may accept or decline in its absolute discretion without having to give a reason. A confirmation email is notification that we have received your offer on our website. A contract is deemed to be made at the point of a sale invoice being issued by Pharmacy2U Ltd following checking of orders by a pharmacist.
- We only deliver prescription medication within the UK.
- Payment will usually be taken by Pharmacy2U at the time that goods are dispatched (except for payments using Paypal which are debited to the customer account at the time of placing the order). Where a customer payment is subsequently rejected or returned for any reason, the customer will be responsible for providing prompt alternative means of payment. In the event of default, reasonable collection charges and/or solicitors' fees will be added to the customer's account.
- EU residents pay the VAT inclusive price. Non-EU/exempt residents pay the exclusive price.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All offers on this site are subject to availability and whilst stocks last.
- No more than one discount offer code and/or voucher code may be used for a single order
You authorise us, at any time, to use any means that we consider necessary to verify your identity and creditworthiness with any third party providers of information.
Please note that in an emergency situation, we may need to contact a healthcare professional, social services or the emergency services without your consent, even where you have declined any of our offers to contact your GP.
- In addition the following Terms and Conditions apply to users of the NHS Prescription Service.
All NHS Prescription Services provided by Pharmacy2U are provided on a "best endeavours" basis. Requests made electronically from this website will be forwarded to your doctor as soon as possible. Due to the range of third party networks and innovative technology used for this transmission we are unable to guarantee a time of arrival of the request at your Doctor's surgery or absolutely guarantee that it will arrive at all. You are responsible for determining and checking if this request has been received.
Pharmacy2U will endeavour to ensure that all Prescription Only Medicines (POM) prices are correct on the website. In some cases the prices may vary due to manufacturer price increase, product availabilty and/or special order requirement. In such cases Pharmacy2U will contact you on reciept of the prescription to inform you of any price difference.
- We are legally only able to dispense medicines for you when we have received either an electronic prescription which has been digitally signed by a prescribing doctor or alternatively a conventional paper prescription signed in writing by a prescribing doctor. Prescriptions are issued entirely at the discretion of the prescriber. Pharmacy2U Ltd cannot guarantee that a request for a prescription made through the NHS Prescription Service will result in a prescription being issued by the prescriber.
- We are not responsible for failure of third party companies' inability to deliver medicines to the correct address or within any particular time or date. You are responsible for signing for packages containing medicines but any signature provided by third parties at the delivery address given by yourself will be deemed to be receipt of the medicines and fulfillment of Pharmacy2U Ltd's obligations in dispensing that prescription.
- You are responsible for providing written evidence of current and valid exemption from payment or alternatively providing valid credit or debit card details which may be charged if you are not exempt from payment. We reserve the right to not deliver medicines to you if your exemption or payment details have expired or are invalid in any way. In such cases we will attempt to contact you in such instances to enable you to provide updated information to allow us to dispense the prescription.
- If your prescription medicines appear to be damaged or if the delivery appears to be wrong then please contact 0113 265 0222. We will make every effort to replace any damaged products.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
This policy was last updated on 20th July 2017
||Changes to Clause 11 - update of countries where prescriptions are delivered and removal of Google Checkout.
||Amends to countries where Pharmacy2U sends prescription products to.
||Addition stating - we will use your information to verify your idenfity with third party providers
||Addition stating - that in an emergency situation, we may need to contact a healthcare professional, social services or the emergency services without your consent, even where you have declined any of our offers to contact your GP.