Pharmacy2U, UK’s largest NHS online pharmacy was born in 1999 with a strong heritage in traditional pharmacies, where our founding pharmacists worked. We know too well the frustrations of patients when it comes to managing their medication and health. This is why we have set out to reinvent pharmacy care and put patients at its heart.
Our patients love our convenient service. Our Trustpilot rating is excellent! Plus, as an online service, we also save them an average of 3.5 hours per month1 travelling to the surgery and pharmacy. Our services can benefit anyone on repeat prescriptions including patients with reduced mobility, busy lifestyles or those with limited access to traditional pharmacies.
Pharmacy2U is a different kind of pharmacy:
- no waiting in line
- no picking up & dropping off repeat prescriptions
- no waiting for medicine stock to come in
- no worrying about running out of medicines
- the convenience of modern tools: mobile app, reminders to reorder, ability to manage your repeat prescriptions online, friendly pharmacists available to assist
How Pharmacy2U works for GPs & the NHS
With 43% of the UK population currently receiving a repeat prescription, it currently costs the NHS £8 billion each year1. Here’s how Pharmacy2U helps GPs and the NHS:
- 60 days a year1 are saved by each GP practice when patients use online ordering including with Pharmacy2U
- £155 million is saved by the NHS thanks to online ordering1
- Pharmacy2U’s dispensing costs are 16% to 29% cheaper to the NHS than other methods2
To learn what our patients say about our services, click the below button.
What our customers say
1 Source: Dr Duncan Petty, The Repeat Prescription Report 2017
2 Source: NHS Statistics and PSNC income calculator https://psnc.org.uk/.