About the Job
Full time, Permanent position
Seacroft, Leeds, LS14, West Yorkshire
Are you currently working for an agency and looking for a stable permanent position? This might be for you
We can offer
- Average 38 hours a week + option for overtime
- Hourly rate £8.21 including a monthly bonus potential of up to 10% of salary + NVQ Level 2 qualification
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays. Contributory pension. Employee discount site.
- Various daily 8hr shift patterns with Saturdays/Sundays and bank holidays on an agreed rota basis.
Duties & key responsibilities of a Warehouse Operative may include:
- Receipting - assisting in ensuring the correct pharmaceutical products have been delivered and booked in accurately into our system against purchase orders.
- Manual Pick - a vital role within the facility where you are given the responsibility to ensure all items you are instructed to pick by our systems are correct and undamaged.
- Labelling and Checking - a quality and quantity checking position which requires you to undertake an external online training dispensing assistants course (NVQ L2 qualification) after 3 months. You are responsible for ensuring the correct dosage instructions are added to the medication and ensuring the correct amount of medication has been picked against the prescription
- Packing Station - you become the gate keeper for the business ensuring we send the patient exactly what they have requested. Orders are automatically transferred to you from L&C, where you will be expected to confirm the orders are still accurate before selecting the most effective postage method for the order. Other roles include – Pick by Light & stock replenishment including our robots.
The ideal Warehouse Operative will have the following attributes:
- Be a good team player and proactively help fellow team members (and those in other teams) when they are busier
- Ambitious to learn skills in other departments
- Demonstrate professional conduct and respect for others at all times
- However, more importantly, we are looking for people that can demonstrate a consistent and professional approach. We are looking for candidates that are team players and have the ability to work on their own initiative
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a fresh, exciting challenge in a business that is really going places then do get in touch.
If you think you can deliver then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV quoting Job Reference "Warehouse Associate" to email@example.com