About the Job
Leeds, LS14, West Yorkshire
Hourly rate £7.83 p/h & monthly bonus potential of up to 10% of salary. Free on-site parking. Contributory pension. Employee discount site. Staff social events throughout the year.
Various shift patterns
Pharmacy2U is the UK’s largest NHS online pharmacy specialising in NHS repeat prescriptions and online doctor services. We exist to take the stress out of obtaining repeat prescriptions and help reduce the strain on the NHS by modernising and improving patient access to healthcare. Chemist Direct our sister company provides a wide range of over the counter medicines and general healthcare products, making these services easily accessible to all.
Increasing demand for our services around the country is resulting in an ever-increasing number of patients which we service from our state of the art, award winning dispensing hub.
We are a pharmacy where clinical excellence and patient care meets unique technology which truly helps families live healthier and happier lives. All of this achieved thanks to our amazing team which includes qualified pharmacists, NHS GPs and best in class cross functional business teams.
Duties & key responsibilities:
- Working to strict cut off and delivery times
- Working within a high volume environment
- Accuracy pick items with in set KPI’s
- Ensure environment is clean and tidy at all times
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- Able to clearly and concisely feedback when required, asking and answering questions.
Who we’re looking for:
- Ability to occasionally work unsocial hours as business need dictates
- Be a good team player and proactively help fellow team members (and those in other teams) when they are busier
- Ambitious to learn skills in other departments
- Demonstrate professional conduct and respect for others at all times, both Pharmacy2U colleagues and our suppliers and partners
- Demonstrate a patient first approach at all times and strives to exceed patient expectations.
Skills and experience:
- Attention to Detail
- Proven ability to work both as part of a bigger team and individually
- Ability to follow written instructions from a small screen
- A fast paced environment so you should be in good physical condition
- Ability to follow complex instructions
- Strong communication skills
- Display high level of accuracy
- Experience of working in a targeted environment, delivering against tight deadlines
- Experience of working within company and ethical rules and regulations
- Experience of working in a highly accurate environment.
If this sound like you and you want to be part of a fresh, exciting challenge in a business that is really going places then do get in touch..
Please send your CV quoting Job Reference "Warehouse Labelling and Checking" to firstname.lastname@example.org