Exciting Product Professional Wanted..
Leeds LS15 (Thorpe Park)
About the role
At Pharmacy2U we're proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our patients. As a Tech Track 100 company and Amazon Growing Business Award winner we are recognised for healthcare innovation by the world's leading innovator, Amazon. To help us continue to grow, we're in search of an experienced, exciting Product Professional / Owner to lead our multi-disciplinary product team. As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You're a highly skilled product owner with a proven ability to strategize the full life-cycle of product production — from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional growth teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
Essence of Role
Objectives of this Role
- Analyse consumer needs, current market trends from an ROI perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyse product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they're successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate take-to-market plans
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Drive the execution of all product life-cycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, road-map development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyse market data to help define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Pharmacy2U and its features in the healthcare segment
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong experience in a dynamic product ownership role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product deliveries
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Proven experience working within a product owner role
- Previous software and web development experience
- Demonstrable knowledge in Healthcare technology
We're an ambitious company with big plans for the future and we're looking for high calibre individuals to join our team and help us improve healthcare for patients.
As the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world. Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- ‘come and join the rocket ship’ - CEO Mark Livingstone
What can we offer
- Having just moved into a brand new head office at The Springs, Leeds we have an amazing office environment https://thesprings-leeds.co.uk/#whats-happening
- Hours - 5 days Monday-Friday between 7am - 5.30pm + rotational Saturday mornings 1 in 8 (8.30am - 1pm)
- Contributory pension (discounted insurance Aviva*)
- Employee discount site
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park Life Membership (exclusive offers and discounts for The Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service, plus bank holidays.
If you think you can deliver then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV quoting Job Reference "Product Owner" to email@example.com