About the Job
Part time - around 70 hours per month. 11PM - 6AM shift
Seacroft, ( Coal Road) Leeds, LS14 2LA, West Yorkshire
Salary and Benefits - competitive salary, free on-site parking, company discount & company purchase scheme. Staff social events throughout the year.
25 days annual leave pro rata, plus 8 days statutory leave.
Reports to the Head of Pharmacy in the clinical department
Pharmacy2U is the UK’s largest NHS online pharmacy specialising in NHS repeat prescriptions and online doctor services. We exist to take the stress out of obtaining repeat prescriptions and help reduce the strain on the NHS by modernising and improving patient access to healthcare. Chemist Direct our sister company provides a wide range of over the counter medicines and general healthcare products, making these services easily accessible to all.
Increasing demand for our services around the country is resulting in an ever-increasing number of patients which we service from our state of the art, award winning dispensing hub.
We are a pharmacy where clinical excellence and patient care meets unique technology which truly helps families live healthier and happier lives. All of this achieved thanks to our amazing team which includes qualified pharmacists, NHS GPs and best in class cross functional business teams.
To ensure that all patients received the highest quality of care by ensuring clinically accuracy and patient safety.
Essence of Role - Key Accountabilities
- Ensure all prescriptions received are clinically checked for dosage and safety
- Meet the performance targets
- Ensure that all queries on patient prescriptions are communicated to customer service within the SLA
- Ensure that all responses from customer service are received within the agreed SLA to ensure patient safety
- Ensure weekly controlled drug count is undertaken
- Advice patient on adverse side effect, interactions and minor ailments
- Support the team with ACT checking and dossette checks
- Undertake Medicine Use Review (MUR) and NMS
- Adhere to legal and ethical and professional requirements
- CPD training to meet GPHC registrations
- Integrity - we do what is best and right for our customers and each other
- Team - we are committed to working as a team and collaborate, support and respect each other
- Passion - we are passionate and enjoy what we do
- Agility - we recognise that our future depends on our speed and responsiveness
- Excellence - we deliver, recognise and reward excellence
- Respect - we treat everyone with care and concern
- Degree in Pharmacy ( Bsc or Msc)
- GPHC registration
- MUR CPD
- NMS CPD
- Safeguarding training
- The ability to multitask and prioritise activities
- Self motivated and self disciplined working practice.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a fresh, exciting challenge in a business that is really going places then do get in touch
Please send your CV quoting Job Reference "Pharmacist" to firstname.lastname@example.org