Achieve your health goals in 2019
It’s finally over. You can take off the festive jumper, emerge from beneath the self-imposed cocoon of tinsel and chocolate wrappers. That’s right, the festive season is officially over and it’s time to make good on those new year’s resolutions.
Overwhelmingly, the majority of New Year’s resolutions which people decide to tackle are related to their health. Losing weight, getting fitter and eating healthier are all high on the list but the truth is, most of us will struggle to see our resolutions through. In fact, over half of those who make a New Year’s resolution only last one month or less before giving up.
Here are our top tips to make achieving your healthy New Year’s resolution a reality:
- Plan your steps. If your resolution is the ultimate goal, then what are the smaller steps you’ll need to achieve along the way? For example, getting regular exercise doesn’t mean you have to run 5k on day one. You could go for a walk or a short jog on a few days each week to start, and build up. Consider using a mobile phone app to track your progress as you go.
- Get support. You’re going to need the help of your nearest and dearest. Reach out to the friends and family who can help support you along the way.
- Persist. Human nature dictates that we’re doomed to give it all up when we encounter the first hurdle. Anything you can do to help achieve your goal is worth celebrating and if you have a bad day, it’s just that. Get up, dust yourself off and start again.
If 2019 is going to be the year you make a change, then it’s important to make sure you have time in your busy day to work on your goals.
For over 20 years, we have used cutting-edge technology alongside our UK-based pharmacists, dispensing technicians and customer care team to help improve the lives of patients. It’s this patient-focused approach which has helped us grow to be the UK’s largest online pharmacy.
With our NHS repeat prescription service, you can easily order online, through our mobile app or over the phone from wherever suits you best! This helps you to avoid any unnecessary trips to the GP’s surgery or pharmacy and saves you time to focus on achieving your goals.
Our service has been designed to particularly help those people with a long term condition. This refreshingly clear approach is perfectly suited to help those with:
- Busy lifestyles or a desire to spend less time collecting prescriptions
- Restricted mobility
- Limited access to a high street pharmacy
It’s a free, flexible and safe delivery to your house, office or even a neighbour – whatever suits you best.
With the right attitude and support you’ll change the world! Actually, might have been a bit hasty – turns out there’s a whole other layer to this box of chocolates…