The UK’s number 1 rated mental health app, to help you deal with stress and tackle some of life’s challenges. Recommended as the best mental health app by the NHS and ORCHA.
How Wysa can help you:
Handy Reminders to take your medication
Daily Health Support
Dozens of tool packs to help you deal with mental and physical struggles
We’re offering you access to the Pharmacy2U Wysa experience, for free and you can set up Wysa to remind you to take your medication as often as you need it. Simply download the Wysa app, and say yes to enable reminders in the short sign up process. Then simply click the medicine icon in your account to set up the times.
You’ll have access to Pharmacy2U Wysa experience for a full year, including up to 4 exercises totally free, each of which are backed by science and handpicked by therapists for you.
Plus for the first 2 weeks after signing up, you’ll have Wysa Premium which offers unlimited access to exercises and modules.
You also have access to the rest of the Wysa app and the option to upgrade to more exercise packs or one-to-one psychologist appointments.
Pharmacy2U and Wysa’s top five tips to maintaining a healthy mental wellbeing during the coronavirus pandemic are:
- Stay connected – Stay connected with family and friends, whether it be via FaceTime, WhatsApp groups or online games
- Live a healthy lifestyle – Get adequate sleep, eat nutritious food, exercise and meditate, don’t overindulge in alcohol
- Maintain hygiene – Maintain regular and normal hygiene habits, including washing hands
- Do something for yourself – Take up a new hobby, whether it be baking, running, blogging or reviewing films, to get your brain actively focused on something that you enjoy
- Seek support – Whether it be from a friend or family member, or from an online platform such as Wysa, it’s important to keep communication methods open and share how you’re feeling to avoid it all building up in your mind