Role – Web Analytics Manager
Location – Leeds
Salary – £40,000 per annum
Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, with 20 years’ experience, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery. Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- “come and join the rocket ship”- CEO Mark Livingstone.
Our team is expanding and we are looking for an experienced Marketing professional to join our team in the newly created role of Web Analytics Manager. Through your specialism in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and such, coupled with your passion for unearthing meaningful data you will play a key role in understanding and putting our customers first when shopping online. This role is based in Leeds, LS15, with an option to move to a hybrid role, once your company induction is completed.
Reporting into our Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will conduct deep customer analytics and digital operational insights on products, services, targeting, audience segmentation, personalisation, event tracking and any change initiatives to present actionable data stories to increase digital online sales and conversion.
The successful candidate will define and implement a web analytics solution, reporting and insight across all primary websites and apps. Lead the transition from Google Universe through reviewing potential new solutions. Enable Digital Marketing, CRO and UX teams to implement their respective strategies to drive commercial growth through acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Experience with analytical tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Business)
- Experience of working with a variety of digital marketing channels in a fast paced and results driven environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong analytical, technical & mathematical abilities
- Ability to operate at both strategic & operational levels
- Excellent oral, verbal & written communication skills
- Results driven and comfortable working in a very fast paced environment
- Experience in specialist eCommerce reporting tools, such as Google Analytics
- Experience of implementing, maintaining, and testing the implementation of web analytics tools
- Proven ability to translate data into actionable insight
- Great communication skills – the ability to tell stories using data
- Advanced MS Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge of data structure, data systems/tools and related software and data management policies and practices (Google Analytics, AB testing, user testing etc)
- Creative in your approach to data presentation so people engage, easily understand and are inspired by data
- Proactive, self-starting attitude
- Degree or equivalent ideally in a Marketing related field
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Grade C or above
- Excellent Excel skills
- Understanding of GDPR and CRM specific data regulations and how to work with this across digital channels.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Applicants must be able to prove they have the Right to Work in the UK
How to apply
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please get in touch via email email@example.comApply now
What we can offer
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Contributory pension
- Discounted insurance (Aviva)
- Employee discount site
- Employee assistance programme
- Online health and wellbeing resource
- In house mental health support
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted gyms
- Registration fees paid (GPhC, NMC, CIPD etc)
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park life membership (exclusive offers and discounts for the Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green car scheme
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service plus bank holidays or 28 days annual leave
- Long service bonus
- Commitment to CPD (training fees paid)
- Refer a friend bonus
- Blue Light Card