Job title: Trading Planning Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, with 20 years’ experience, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery.
We have experienced a period of growth and as such are looking to add to our team. We are looking for a Trading Planning Manager to join our Chemist Direct Side of the business.
In this role, you will
- Support the wider marketing team to develop marketing propositions/plans that align and support our business’ further growth objectives.
- Identify new opportunities for marketing our business, whilst ensuring BAU is maintained
- Be a leader in your field – able to try new things and keeping one step ahead of our competitors.
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, ability to think quickly on your feet but also turn your attention to the finer details of well-planned tasks as well as processes.
- Experience in briefing internal teams and external agencies precisely and succinctly, confidently communicating the project’s objectives, timelines and nuances.
- Ambitious with real desire to produce the best work for our business. Taking pride in all aspects of your role and maximising the impact you have on our reputation.
- A self-starter that takes the initiative, with strong organisational skills and the key skills to plan workload and prioritise effectively.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
How to apply
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please get in touch via email email@example.comApply now
What we can offer
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Contributory pension
- Discounted insurance (Aviva)
- Employee discount site
- Employee assistance programme
- Online health and wellbeing resource
- In house mental health support
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted gyms
- Registration fees paid (GPhC, NMC, CIPD etc)
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park life membership (exclusive offers and discounts for the Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green car scheme
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service plus bank holidays or 28 days annual leave
- Long service bonus
- Commitment to CPD (training fees paid)
- Refer a friend bonus
- Blue Light Card