Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, helping over 500,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery.
For 20 years, we have used cutting-edge technology alongside our UK-based pharmacists, dispensing specialists and customer care advisers to help improve the lives of patients. Our Leeds-based central dispensing facility is distributing medication to patients at a rate of over 1m+ items per month.
Chemist Direct is part of the Pharmacy2U family. Chemist Direct serves the health and beauty needs of our customers delivering over 600,000 orders per year from over 5000 sku’s at our state of the art new fulfilment centre in Leicestershire. Chemist Direct is witnessing significant growth of +70% year on year as customers change their buying habits and we wish to continue on this growth trajectory with the confidence and trust of our customers
We're an ambitious company with big plans for the future and we're looking for high calibre, experience and driven individuals to join our team.
Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- “come and join the rocket ship”- CEO Mark Livingstone.
To support the delivery of the Chemist Direct strategy achieving sales and profit targets by ; delivering first class customer service and maximising customer availability through effective inventory management and controls to budget requirements. Achieved through the effective use, implementation and management of end to end supply chain, demand planning and procurement activities.
LOCATION: Primary Location : Pharmacy 2U, Lumina, Thorpe Park, Leeds LS15 8GB
Travel to and from our fulfilment centre in Leicestershire will be required from time to time.
Essence of Role – Key Accountabilities
- Play a key role in the Chemist Direct Supply Team. Contributing to an open culture that is results oriented, accountable and collaborative.
- Maximise Inbound (supplier) & Outbound (customer availability) to agreed targets on a just in time basis.
- Work collaboratively with Wholesale suppliers to maintain the availability of product at the best price.
- Maintain a level of stock to agreed targets in order to maximise availability for our customers. Making use of available system settings to optimise the ordering of stock.
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including suppliers, Commercial Team, Customer Services and Warehouse operational team.
- Facilitate the delivery of sales and profit targets through Demand Planning and Forecasting for promotions, events and seasonal activities.
- Working to resolve supply issues, taking timely remedial actions and communicating issues to relevant stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Ownership of the management and control of inventory levels to agreed budgets/stock days. Highlighting issues and taking timely remedial actions in conjunction with stakeholders
- Ensuring that the workplace remains fun, relaxed and friendly.
Knowledge, skills and experience required for the role
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Demonstrably Customer Focussed
· Highly analytical and numerate with the ability to convert analysis into tangible business benefits
· Microsoft Office proficient - Ability to use Excel at intermediate level (VLOOKUP’s, Pivots, calculations, sort and filter etc)
· Knowledge of stock control systems e.g. SAP / Oracle / Fishbowl or similar in a fast paced, highly complex and dynamic environment
· Proven team player, demonstrating ability to influence and work at all levels
· Demonstrate drive, initiative and proactivity in the role.
· Ability to prioritise and organise tasks and workload, managing at times competing priorities.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written), able to collaborate and effectively manage both internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to negotiate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
· Hands on Problem Solver – demonstrating flexibility and tenacity – “thinking on your feet”
· Able to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
· Awareness of Logistics / Warehousing and Distribution Operations.
· Experience of working in a highly complex, dynamic and pressured environment, delivering targets to tight deadlines.
· Appreciation of working within company with ethical rules and regulations
· Experience of managing highly complex dynamic FMCG supply chain
· Experience in demand planning / forecasting
· Experience of e-commerce desirable but not essential
· Experience of managing different supply chain and demand planning systems and platforms
· Experience in Influencing / Negotiating
· Experienced in Coaching / Mentoring to get the best out of people
· Experience of managing 3rd party contracts
· Experience of creating , developing and maintaining relationships
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATION
· A Level (Equivalent ) or Degree (Equivalent)
· Ability to use Excel at an intermediate level including Pivot tables and Vlookup.
· CIPS desirable though not essential.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIOUR
· Self-starter and collaborative team player
· Tenacity and will to win
· Naturally inquisitive with a logical approach
· Flexible and resilient
· Facilitator and driver of change
· Commercially aware
· Comfortable with conflict and conflict resolution
· Demonstrate professional conduct and respect for others at all times, both Pharmacy2U colleagues and our suppliers and partners.
· Demonstrate a customer first approach at all times and strives to exceed customer expectations
· Decision Making
OUR CORE VALUES
· Passionate - The only way to do great work is to love what we do
· Ambitious -Healthy ambition fires us up without burning others
· Trusted - Trust grows from our endless pursuit of the very highest clinical standards
· Innovative - If there’s a way to do it better. We find it
· Excellent - Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better
· Nurturing - Be a brain to pick, an ear to listen, a push in the right direction
· Team-focused - It is amazing what we can accomplish if we do not care who gets the credit
How to apply
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now
What we can offer
- Brand new head office at The Springs, first class office environment
- Brand new facility in Bardon, with state of the art automation
- Recently re-furbished pharmacy facility in Leeds, 14
- Contributory pension (discounted insurance Aviva*)
- Employee discount site (access to a great range of discounts on holiday bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending)
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park Life Membership (exclusive offers and discounts for The Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online Health and Wellbeing Resource
- Discounted Gyms