Role – SEO Lead
Location – Leeds
Salary – £45,000 per annum
Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, with 20 years’ experience, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery. Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- “come and join the rocket ship”- CEO Mark Livingstone.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an SEO Manager to join our performance marketing team. You will be responsible for creating and executing our SEO strategy, liaising with cross-functional stakeholders to help deliver the technical and content driven SEO plan to ensure we drive further growth within this channel. SEO is a huge growth opportunity for our business and you will be tasked with developing our on and off page SEO strategies, establishing SEO as a proven growth channel. The successful candidate will also keep up-to-date with wider digital media trends and developments, bringing fresh ideas to the business
This role is based in Leeds, LS15, with an option to move to a hybrid role, once your company induction is completed.
- Creation, delivery and management of the SEO strategy, driving effective growth through this channel
- Coordinating with design, product, development and the marketing team to implement the SEO technical roadmap, including regular SEO audits
- Taking an innovative approach to SEO, sharing your prior knowledge, experience, new approaches and enthusiasm to influence the wider business.
- Working with the wider marketing team to optimise our search campaigns and identify opportunities for organic growth
- Conducting keyword research to guide our content strategy, optimising website content and directing off-page content projects.
- Proposing new growth initiatives whilst seeking to optimise return on investment and performance aligned to business priorities.
- Collaborating with internal teams to educate them on SEO best practice and ensure a continual development approach is in place across multiple disciplines.
- Develop new reporting framework and presentations to track and report progress and key metrics for stakeholders & leadership team
- Management of external SEO partners, including deliverables, performance and budget
- Keeping up-to-date with wider digital media trends and developments, bringing fresh ideas to the business
- Creation and delivery of an SEO growth strategy
- Increasing brand visibility across primary keyword campaigns
- Grow the traffic and ROI from SEO channels
- Drive increasing revenue, new customer acquisition and ROI marketing investment
- Create robust measurement framework
- Agency management (deliverables, performance and budget)
- Degree or equivalent ideally in a Marketing related field
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Grade C or above
- Excellent Excel skills
- Understanding of GDPR and CRM specific data regulations and how to work with this across digital channels.
- Experience with analytical tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Business)
- Experience of working with a variety of digital marketing channels in a fast paced and results driven environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong analytical, technical & mathematical abilities
- Ability to operate at both strategic & operational levels
- Excellent oral, verbal & written communication skills
- Results driven and comfortable working in a very fast paced environment
- Strong hands-on SEO experience (Technical, content, data)
- Data-driven and decision making
- Good judgement and confident decision maker
- Strong communicator; selling an idea, internally and externally
- Resilient and organised
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Applicants must be able to prove they have the Right to Work in the UK
How to apply
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now
What we can offer
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Contributory pension
- Discounted insurance (Aviva)
- Employee discount site
- Employee assistance programme
- Online health and wellbeing resource
- In house mental health support
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted gyms
- Registration fees paid (GPhC, NMC, CIPD etc)
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park life membership (exclusive offers and discounts for the Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green car scheme
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service plus bank holidays or 28 days annual leave
- Long service bonus
- Commitment to CPD (training fees paid)
- Refer a friend bonus
- Blue Light Card