Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery.
For 20 years, we have used cutting-edge technology alongside our UK-based pharmacists, dispensing specialists and customer care advisers to help improve the lives of patients.
Our Leeds-based central dispensing facility is distributing medication to patients at a rate of over £1m+ items per month.
Pharmacy2U won the Amazon Growing Business of the Year Award 2018! The award marks a phenomenal year of growth and we wish to continue on this growth trajectory with the confidence and trust of our patients.
We're an ambitious company with big plans for the future and we're looking for high calibre individuals to join our team and help us.
Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- “come and join the rocket ship”- CEO Mark Livingstone.
Pharmacy2U is always on the lookout for exceptional talent to join our teams.
If you are interested in hearing about future opportunities, we would love for you to apply to join our talent pool and we will contact you when open vacancies become available that may be of interest to you.
Future roles will include
Customer Service Advisors
Trainee / Dispensing Assistants
What are we looking for?
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIOUR
- Be a good team player and proactively help fellow team members (and those in other teams) when they are busier
- Ambitious to learn and develop their career
- Tenacity and will to win
- Demonstrate professional conduct and respect for others at all times, both Pharmacy2U colleagues and our suppliers and partners
- Demonstrate a patient first approach at all times and strives to exceed patient expectations
OUR CORE VALUES
- Passionate - The only way to do great work is to love what we do
- Ambitious -Healthy ambition fires us up without burning others
- Trusted - Trust grows from our endless pursuit of the very highest clinical standards
- Innovative - If there’s a way to do it better. We find it
- Excellent - Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better
- Nurturing - Be a brain to pick, an ear to listen, a push in the right direction
- Team-focused - It is amazing what we can accomplish if we do not care who gets the credit.
Please note, when applying for these opportunities, you are not applying for an open position but to a talent pool for future vacant opportunities. As positions become available, applicants who meet the required criteria and screening requirements identified for the role may be contacted for further assessment.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now
What we can offer
- Brand new head office at The Springs, first class office environment
- Brand new facility in Bardon, with state of the art automation
- Recently re-furbished pharmacy facility in Leeds, 14
- Contributory pension (discounted insurance Aviva*)
- Employee discount site (access to a great range of discounts on holiday bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending)
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park Life Membership (exclusive offers and discounts for The Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online Health and Wellbeing Resource
- Discounted Gyms