Role – Front End UX Developer
Location – Remote
Salary – up to £45,000
Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, with 20 years’ experience, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery. Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- “come and join the rocket ship”- CEO Mark Livingstone.
Hands on Development of all Front-End UI across all P2U internal systems and public facing services (Web & App), with ability to Design and advise on UX/CX.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people that love to learn and want to grow with a company that is a leader in its market. Our Front-End Developers should be passionate about UX/CX, interacting with stakeholders and working as part of a driven team of experts.
What kind of technology do we use?
- Knowledge of responsive web design with a mobile first approach
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Clean reusable code
- Knowledge and experience of source control such as Git
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Experiencing using A/B testing tools (A/B Tasty or Equivalent)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with supporting UI / content design in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Umbraco CMS or equivalent
- Experience with supporting App development projects, ideally Xamarin
- Experience of using Visual Studio, MVC, Razor C#,
- Experience of working on collaborative projects with peers as well as other teams
- Experience coding front end features whilst considering optimisation for the web
- Knowledge of bootstrap framework
- Using task runner such as Gulp with NPM and Node
- Working with 3rd party scripts for data analytics
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence
- Experience in e-commerce
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop or Gimp is a plus
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Applicants must be able to prove they have the Right to Work in the UK
How to apply
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now
What we can offer
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Contributory pension
- Discounted insurance (Aviva)
- Employee discount site
- Employee assistance programme
- Online health and wellbeing resource
- In house mental health support
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted gyms
- Registration fees paid (GPhC, NMC, CIPD etc)
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park life membership (exclusive offers and discounts for the Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green car scheme
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service plus bank holidays or 28 days annual leave
- Long service bonus
- Commitment to CPD (training fees paid)
- Refer a friend bonus
- Blue Light Card