Role – Digital Experience Lead
Location – Leeds
Salary – £55,00 - £65,000 per annum
Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, with 20 years’ experience, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery. Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- “Come and join the rocket ship”- CEO Mark Livingstone.
This is a high-profile role which has a significant impact on our growth ambitions. We’re looking for an exceptional leader who can shape and evolve our digital experience to world-class, across all our digital touchpoint (web, apps). Building and leading the digital experience team, influencing the wider organisation to support the growth ambition. Building and executing best in class design, UX and CRO activity to create a best-in-class shopping experience.
We’re looking for someone to lead, own, develop and execute a best-in-class digital experience strategy across all digital touchpoints, putting the customer first, understand their shopping missions and build a leading experience around them.
- Define and implement a UX/UI and CRO methodology to improve the shopper experience, drive conversion through services sign up and add to basket in our ecommerce store
- Deliver brand identity and vision across all digital touchpoints and digital communications
- Take ownership of delivering the key customer experience metrics across the shopping missions and creating actions to improve these.
- Lead the creative asset creation (digital design, html, CRO) across web, app, email, social and digital media
- Partner with the digital trading team to implement CRO campaigns, gain insight and optimise journeys
- Structure the website (IA) and navigation that helps customers find the product, content and services they are looking for.
- Create a customer testing programme to drive decision making, prioritisation and KPI improvement
- Input into the ongoing development of new experiences, features and services and leading business readiness of upcoming releases
- Own and lead the strategy for our digital experience, design and CRO technology
- Establish a data-driven approach to optimisation and inform future activity weekly and ad-hoc sales reporting
- Create a clear quarterly digital trading roadmap that helps us achieve our goals
- Use your deep experience to recruit, coach and up skill your people, building a highly motivated, customer focused team.
- Creation and delivery of a digital experience strategy that delivers the sales growth
- Growth in website conversion, basket/AOV, sales and customer satisfaction
- Reduction in key journey drop outs, basket drop out and contact centre contact
- Degree or equivalent ideally in a Marketing related field
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Grade C or above
- Excellent Excel skills
- Understanding of GDPR and CRM specific data regulations and how to work with this across digital channels.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Applicants must be able to prove they have the Right to Work in the UK
How to apply
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please get in touch via email email@example.comApply now
What we can offer
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Contributory pension
- Discounted insurance (Aviva)
- Employee discount site
- Employee assistance programme
- Online health and wellbeing resource
- In house mental health support
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted gyms
- Registration fees paid (GPhC, NMC, CIPD etc)
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park life membership (exclusive offers and discounts for the Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green car scheme
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service plus bank holidays or 28 days annual leave
- Long service bonus
- Commitment to CPD (training fees paid)
- Refer a friend bonus
- Blue Light Card