Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery.
For over 20 years, we have used cutting-edge technology alongside our UK-based pharmacists, dispensing specialists, and customer care advisers to help improve the lives of patients.
Our Leeds and Leicester -based dispensing facilities is distributing medication to patients across the UK at a rate of over £1m+ items per month.
European Contact Centre & Customer Service Award Finalists 2020 in two categories and Gold winners in one.
Categories - Responding in a crisis – Providing Leadership (Gold Winners) & Supporting Customers
The Financial Times has ranked us as the fastest growing health business in the Pharmacy sector, marking a phenomenal year of growth and we wish to continue this growth trajectory with the confidence and trust of our patients.
We're an ambitious company with big plans and we're looking for high calibre individuals to join our team and help us.
Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- “come and join the rocket ship”- CEO Mark Livingstone.
To support and provide the best customer care to all our patients, ensuring an efficient and convenient ordering process. You will be skilled in calls, emails and web chat; contributing towards our 5* Trust Pilot rating.
This is a demanding position with several key skills and processes to learn in an environment where your quality and productivity are measured and targeted.
Essence of Role – Key Accountabilities
- Assisting customers with a wide range of enquiries regarding their accounts and orders
- Taking ownership of customer issues to see it through and make sure that they get resolved
- Working with key teams across the business (Surgery, Dispensing, Dispatch, Pharmacist teams) to resolve any customer queries through to resolution
- Calling new customers to welcome them to the service and get all the necessary information to allow us to deliver a fantastic service
- Accurately administrating customer account details using our core system (CDB) as well as use of Excel, Outlook
- Responding to customer enquiries across several platforms (Calls. Email, Live Chat & Social Media)
- Working a variety of back office processes to deliver our services
- Ensuring that workplace remains fun, relaxed and friendly!
Knowledge, skills and experience required for role
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· IT literate (used It systems and is quick to learn)
· Ability to use Excel at intermediate level
· Demonstrate drive, initiative and proactivity in role
· Proven ability to work both as part of a bigger team and individually
· Ability to prioritise and organise tasks and workload
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
· Display high level of accuracy
· Experience of working in a pressured environment, delivering against tight deadlines
· Experience of working within company and ethical rules and regulations
· Experience of working in a highly accurate environment
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Grade C or above
· Ability to use Excel at an intermediate level
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIOUR
· Be a good team player and proactively help fellow team members (and those in other teams) when they are busier
· Ambitious to learn and develop their career
· Tenacity and will to win
· Demonstrate professional conduct and respect for others at all times, both Pharmacy2U colleagues and our suppliers and partners
· Demonstrate a patient first approach at all times and strives to exceed patient expectations
OUR CORE VALUES
· Passionate - The only way to do great work is to love what we do
· Ambitious -Healthy ambition fires us up without burning others
· Trusted - Trust grows from our endless pursuit of the very highest clinical standards
· Innovative - If there’s a way to do it better. We find it
· Excellent - Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better
· Nurturing - Be a brain to pick, an ear to listen, a push in the right direction
· Team-focused - It is amazing what we can accomplish if we do not care who gets the credit
How to apply
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now
What we can offer
- Brand new head office at The Springs, first class office environment
- Brand new facility in Bardon, with state of the art automation
- Recently re-furbished pharmacy facility in Leeds, 14
- Contributory pension (discounted insurance Aviva*)
- Employee discount site (access to a great range of discounts on holiday bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending)
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park Life Membership (exclusive offers and discounts for The Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online Health and Wellbeing Resource
- Discounted Gyms