Role – CRM Strategic Lead
Location – Leeds
Salary – £40,000 per annum
Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, with 20 years’ experience, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery. Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- “come and join the rocket ship”- CEO Mark Livingstone.
As our newly created role of CRM Strategic lead, through your specialism in CRM Marketing, coupled with your passion for unearthing meaningful data you will play a key role in understanding and putting our customers first in our existing customer marketing
Reporting into our Group CRM Manager, you will lead, shape and implement a number of strategic initiatives across our group CRM programme including group CRM activity plan, cross-sell strategy and marketing permissions approach across all websites, apps and brands.
This role is based in Leeds, LS15, with an option to move to a hybrid role, once your company induction is completed.
- Define a group cross-sell strategy across our brands and channels
- Identify the customer behaviour, strategies and initiatives that will drive engagement and driving value in our customer bases (frequency, recency, value).
- Implement a test and learn approach across email, push notifications, in-app and instant messaging, SMS etc.
- Define a set of metrics to understand group CRM performance that is driven by cross-sell.
- Automate successful campaigns through triggered based logic or rules.
- Responsible for the marketing campaigns, including end-to-end management & co-ordination from planning to briefing design & content teams
- Defining segments through rigorous a test and learn approach, whilst growing trigger campaigns and programme revenues
- Forecasting revenue targets by campaign and period to ensure strategic business and commercial objectives are met including CTR, CTO, & CVR KPI’s
- Work with our data and technology partners relationship, ensuring the technology is being used to its full potential
- Lead cyclical feedback meetings sharing best practice & knowledge across internal teams, including design, content and merchandising, to ensure that email performance is continuously optimised
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reports highlighting achievements, insights and lessons learnt to inform & execute an on-going email testing plan to further drive performance improvement, covering subject lines, content, layout and segmentation
- Creation and delivery of Retention campaigns to key customer segments (on time and to budget)
- Growth in website/app traffic, increase retention, frequency of shop and customer lifetime value
- Test & learn programme across all channels, existing and new, to optimise spend, reach and ROI
- Enhance the brand impact, values and key messages across all digital touchpoint
- Create robust measurement framework
- Experience with analytical tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Business)
- Experience of working with a variety of digital marketing channels in a fast paced and results driven environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong analytical, technical & mathematical abilities
- Ability to operate at both strategic & operational levels
- Excellent oral, verbal & written communication skills
- Results driven and comfortable working in a very fast paced environment
- Basic html for email coding would be desirable
- Prior experience building and managing customer retention/loyalty programme
- Strong hands-on channel management (email, push, direct marketing, SMS)
- Data-driven and decision making
- Creative eye for detail (imagery, copy, style-guide)
- Good judgement and confident decision maker
- Strong communicator; selling an idea, internally and externally
- Resilient and organised
- Degree or equivalent ideally in a Marketing related field
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English Grade C or above
- Excellent Excel skills
- Understanding of GDPR and CRM specific data regulations and how to work with this across digital channels.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Applicants must be able to prove they have the Right to Work in the UK
How to apply
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please get in touch via email email@example.comApply now
What we can offer
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Contributory pension
- Discounted insurance (Aviva)
- Employee discount site
- Employee assistance programme
- Online health and wellbeing resource
- In house mental health support
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Discounted gyms
- Registration fees paid (GPhC, NMC, CIPD etc)
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park life membership (exclusive offers and discounts for the Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green car scheme
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service plus bank holidays or 28 days annual leave
- Long service bonus
- Commitment to CPD (training fees paid)
- Refer a friend bonus
- Blue Light Card