Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, helping over 600,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery.
For 20 years, we have used cutting-edge technology alongside our UK-based pharmacists, dispensing specialists and customer care advisers to help improve the lives of patients.
Our Leeds-based central dispensing facility is distributing medication to patients at a rate of over £1m+ items per month.
Pharmacy2U won the Amazon Growing Business of the Year Award 2018! The award marks a phenomenal year of growth and we wish to continue on this growth trajectory with the confidence and trust of our patients.
We're an ambitious company with big plans for the future and we're looking for high calibre individuals to join our team and help us.
Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- “come and join the rocket ship”- CEO Mark Livingstone.
At Pharmacy2U we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our patients. As a TechTrack 100 company and Amazon Growing Business Award winner we are recognised for healthcare innovation by the world’s leading innovator, Amazon.
To help us continue to grow, we’re in search of an experienced, exciting a Business & Assurance Analyst. Ideally with NHS / clinical application or digital healthcare experience to join the UKs Largest Online pharmacy based in Leeds. This role has been designed to help drive our ambitious health tech innovation roadmap in partnership with the NHS. This is an excellent opportunity for the right BA to focus their career and drive real change and innovation. Working the product directorate the central hub of all strategic change reporting to the Director of Product.
Essence of Role – Key Accountabilities
The Role: As Business & Assurance Analyst, you will be working on various strategic digital healthcare projects.
· Working alongside the Product Owners / Director, Including running / supporting workshops to produce functional requirements and user stories/journey documentation.
· Documenting AS-IS systems and processes into requirements catalogues and documentation.
· Producing To-be models alongside the PO, Technical, clinical, Architectural and Business SMEs.
· Producing NHS / Regulatory assurance ready documentation.
· Liaising with NHS / stakeholders to progress workflow sign offs / approvals.
· Supporting the PO in the governance, analysis and sprint reporting.
· Producing Roadmap / Programme reporting and analysis in support of the Product Director / Exec
Knowledge, skills and experience required for role
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Highly effective cross-functional team management
· Exceptional writing and editing skills
· Strong presentation and public speaking skills
· Demonstrate drive, initiative and proactivity in role
· Proven ability to work both as part of a bigger team and individually
· Ability to prioritise and organise tasks and workload
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
· Display high level of accuracy
• 5 years’ experience as Business Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Systems Analyst or similar.
• Business analysis, requirements analysis and systems analysis.
• Experience creating supporting clinical governance documentation / NHS assurance / Legal / IP documentation.
• Previous experience of discovery stage / workshop facilitation.
• Experience of working in a highly technical environment with complex, national architectural components.
• Experience of working in a product function / delivery focus ambitious environment.
• Functional requirements gathering, user requirements, user stories / journeys.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations / running workshops.
• Build stakeholder and project team relationships - including at very senior / Exec level.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Attention to detail and conceptual thinking skills.
• Fundamental analytical and excellent documentation skills
• NHS experience especially secondary care services, clinical software or digital health.
• Experience of working in clinical or regulated environments / domains and markets.
• Healthcare systems integration
• Working in an Agile environment
• Exposure to Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
• Experience in Lucid charts or similar process mapping tools
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND BEHAVIOUR
· Be a good team player and proactively help fellow team members (and those in other teams) when they are busier
· Ambitious to learn and develop their career
· Tenacity and will to win
· Demonstrate professional conduct and respect for others at all times, both Pharmacy2U colleagues and our suppliers and partners
· Demonstrate a patient first approach at all times and strives to exceed patient expectations
OUR CORE VALUES
· Passionate - The only way to do great work is to love what we do
· Ambitious -Healthy ambition fires us up without burning others
· Trusted - Trust grows from our endless pursuit of the very highest clinical standards
· Innovative - If there’s a way to do it better. We find it
· Excellent - Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better
· Nurturing - Be a brain to pick, an ear to listen, a push in the right direction
· Team-focused - It is amazing what we can accomplish if we do not care who gets the credit
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: Up to £40,000.00 per year
How to apply
If you are interested in this role or would like further information please get in touch via email email@example.comApply now
What we can offer
- Brand new head office at The Springs, first class office environment
- Brand new facility in Bardon, with state of the art automation
- Recently re-furbished pharmacy facility in Leeds, 14
- Contributory pension (discounted insurance Aviva*)
- Employee discount site (access to a great range of discounts on holiday bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending)
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park Life Membership (exclusive offers and discounts for The Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Online Health and Wellbeing Resource
- Discounted Gyms