Who is eligible for a free NHS flu injection?
You should have an annual flu vaccination if you:
- are 50 years old or over
- are pregnant
- have certain medical conditions
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or another long-stay care facility
- are a carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
- live with someone who's at high risk of coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- are a frontline health or social care worker
Please check your eligibility here. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer people over 65 the flu jab as this requires a specific type of vaccine which we do not have available. We’ll let you know if and when we are able to offer this vaccine.