How will the Pharmacy2U flu vaccination appointment work?
Once you've booked an appointment, you'll be emailed with a short form to fill out, along with instructions showing what will happen on the day of your appointment.
Here's a guide as to how each appointment will work.
- You'll be asked to arrive on time for your appointment. We'll be managing the number of people in our clinics at any one time, so we ask you not to arrive too early.
- You'll be welcomed by a member of our team, who will ask you to confirm your personal information including your name, postcode and date of birth, as well as going through our standard COVID-19 checks. You will be required to wear a face mask throughout your time on site, and we also ask that you wear clothing that will allow us access to administer the vaccine into your upper arm.
- If all checks are successful, you'll be given your flu vaccine by one of our expert healthcare professionals.
- Following your flu jab, you’ll be directed towards an exit point where one of our team will check on you, submit the details of your vaccination to your GP, and you’ll then be able to leave.
- We'll send you an email with advice on your wellbeing following your vaccination.