What is the walk-through flu service you’re offering?
We’re now offering walk-through flu vaccinations at our Morley location, allowing us to support those who can’t drive or would simply prefer to have a walk-through appointment.
Once you've booked an appointment, you'll be emailed a short form to fill out, along with instructions of what will happen on the day of your appointment.
Here's a guide as to how the walk-through appointment will work.
- You'll be asked to arrive on time for your appointment. We'll be managing the number of people on site at any time so we ask you not to arrive too early.
- You'll be welcomed by a member of our team and directed to the walk-through venue. You’ll be asked to confirm your personal information of name, postcode and date of birth as well as going through standard COVID-19 checks.
- You will be required to wear a face mask throughout your time on site and we also ask that you wear clothing that will allow us access to administer the vaccine into your arm.
- If all checks are successful you'll be given your flu vaccine by one of our expert pharmacists.
- Following your flu jab, you’ll be directed towards an exit point where one of our team will check on you, submit the details of your vaccination to your GP and you’ll then be able to leave.
- We'll send you an email with advice on your wellbeing following your vaccination.