How long will the appointment take?
We expect each appointment to last around 20 minutes from start to finish.
Here's a guide as to how each appointment will work.
- You'll be asked to arrive on time for your appointment. We'll be managing the number of people on site at any time so we ask you not to arrive too early.
- You'll be welcomed by a member of our team who will ask you to confirm your personal information of name, postcode and date of birth as well as going through standard COVID-19 checks. You will be required to wear a face mask throughout your time on site and we also ask, that you wear clothing that will allow us access to administer the vaccine into your arm.
- If all checks are successful you'll be given your flu vaccine by one of our expert pharmacists.
- Following your flu jab, you'll be asked to wait in a bay for 10 minutes before being checked by a member of our team and allowed to leave.
- We'll send you an email with advice on your wellbeing following your vaccination.