How long will the appointment take?
We expect each appointment to last around 20 minutes from start to finish.
Here's a guide as to how each appointment will work.
- You'll be asked to arrive on time for your appointment. We'll be managing the number of people on site at any time so we ask you not to arrive too early. You’ll remain in your car for the duration of the appointment.
- You'll be welcomed by a member of our team who will ask you to confirm your personal information of name, postcode and date of birth as well as going through standard COVID-19 checks. You will be required to wear a face mask throughout your time on site and we also ask, that you wear clothing that will allow us access to administer the vaccine into your arm.
- If all checks are successful you'll be given your flu vaccine by one of our expert pharmacists.
- Following your flu jab, you'll be asked to wait in a bay for 10 minutes before being checked by a member of our team and allowed to leave.
- We'll send you an email with advice on your wellbeing following your vaccination.