We are seeing an increased demand for our service at present and are working around the clock to make sure patients get their medication.
Orders and processing
- For those ordering their medication, it may take up to 10 days for us to process your order so please bear with us
- Once your GP has approved your prescription, we?re generally dispensing and dispatching orders within 5 working days.
- We are in daily contact with Royal Mail who are currently operating as usual to deliver your medication to you. We continue to monitor Royal Mail service levels and if they significantly decline we are in discussions with alternative delivery companies
- Royal Mail are also classed as an essential service and are working closely with the Government and their workforce to ensure essential services, such as medication delivery, remain open for business
- You can find the latest updates from Royal Mail and sign up for their service level alerts here: Royal Mail Coronavirus update.
More information on Coronavirus can be found within the Pharmacy2U Coronavirus information hub.