Advice from the team at the Maidstone COVID-19 vaccination clinic
The full address for the clinic is: 40 – 42 Fremlin Walk Shopping Centre (Ex-Laura Ashley Store), Maidstone, ME14 1QP
How to prepare for your appointment:
- It's best to wear clothing that will allow easy access to the upper arm - the injection is given into the muscle near the top of the shoulder.
- You should allow 20 minutes for your appointment and to protect yourself and other patients please aim to arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time to avoid unnecessary queuing.
- Please bring your booking reference and NHS number with you on the day as we need to confirm your details, such as your name, address and date of birth. You can find your NHS number here.
- We can only vaccinate patients with confirmed appointments as we’re temporarily unable to offer walk-in vaccinations for COVID. If you don't have an appointment please understand our staff are unable to offer walk-in appointments and treat them respectfully.
- We are able to offer a flu jab at the same time, just mention