Advice from the team at the Cedarwood COVID-19 vaccination clinic
The full address for the clinic is: The Cedarwood Trust, The Avenue, Avon Ave, North Shields NE29 7QT
The contact number for the clinic is: 0191 249 9173
How to prepare for your appointment:
- It's best to wear clothing that will allow easy access to the upper arm - the injection is given into the muscle near the top of the shoulder.
- You should allow 20 minutes for your appointment and to protect yourself and other patients please aim to arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time to avoid unnecessary queuing.
- Please bring your booking reference and NHS number with you on the day as we need to confirm your details, such as your name, address and date of birth. You can find your NHS number here.
- We can only vaccinate patients with confirmed appointments as we’re temporarily unable to offer walk-in vaccinations for COVID. If you don't have an appointment please understand our staff are unable to offer walk-in appointments and treat them respectfully.
- We are able to offer a flu jab at the same time, just mention to a member of the team at the clinic that you’d like this or you can book one here.