Award-winning patient care
Blood Pressure check clinics
- What ID do I need to bring on the day?
- How can I be sure that any personal data that I provide will be secure?
- I pay for my prescriptions, do I need to pay for the blood pressure check?
- Can I book for other people?
- How long will the appointment take?
- Does this cost the NHS more than using my GP?
- How do I cancel or amend my booking?
- Once I have booked do I need to do anything before arrival?
- What happens after the appointment?
- Who will be carrying out the blood pressure check?
- Why should you get your blood pressure checked?
- Do I need to inform my GP that I have had my blood pressure checked?
- Where are the Pharmacy2U Blood Pressure check clinics?
- How safe and comfortable is the blood pressure monitor?
- How often do you need to get your blood pressure checked?
- What is hypertension?
- Who is eligible for a free NHS blood pressure check?
- Can I have my blood pressure checked at the same time as my COVID-19 vaccine?
- What if I get symptoms of COVID-19 before my appointment?
- What are the signs of high blood pressure?
- Where is the location for the blood pressure checking service?
- What social distancing measures will be in place?
- How do I keep my blood pressure under control?
- How will the Pharmacy2U blood pressure appointment work?
- How is blood pressure measured?
- Do I need to be registered with Pharmacy2U to have this service?
- Who do I contact if I experience problems with my blood pressure monitor after leaving the site?