How will the Pharmacy2U blood pressure appointment work?
Once you've booked an appointment, you'll be emailed with details on what will happen on the day.
Here's a guide to how your appointment will work.
- You'll be asked to arrive on time for your appointment. We'll be managing the number of people in our clinics at any one time, so we ask you not to arrive too early.
- You'll be welcomed by a member of our team, who will ask you to confirm your personal information including your name, postcode and date of birth, as well as go through our standard COVID-19 checks. You will be required to wear a face mask throughout your time-on-site, and we also ask that you wear clothing that will allow us access to your upper arm to perform the check.
- Once the check has been carried out, you'll be given the appropriate advice by one of our expert healthcare professionals.
- If you require your blood pressure monitoring for 24 hours, you’ll be directed to one of our team who will give you the monitoring device and advise you of the next steps.
- You’ll be directed towards an exit point where you’ll then be able to leave.
- We'll send you an email confirming the advice given during your appointment.