Join the healthtech revolution!
£18,137.60 - £20,404.80
Leeds LS15 (Thorpe Park)
About the role
If you have the experience to provide exceptional customer support to our patients with long-term health conditions. Giving them an efficient and convenient ordering experience, helping them to take control and manage their medications themselves and supporting those more vulnerable in a fun, friendly and caring way when necessary.
There’s great variety day-to-day as you’ll be working across a number of platforms - including EMAIL, LIVE CHAT, CALLS, SOCIAL MEDIA and our central database system. Dealing with new and existing patients, you’ll be given 8 Weeks training to have full knowledge of our process allowing you to inform and help patients reach the full benefits of our service. You’ll be working as part of a team within customer care, as well as key stakeholders across the business to resolve any patient queries through to resolution.
- The ability to multitask and prioritise activities to hit company goals
- Proven background of quality focus and achieving KPI targets
- Proficient at using a computer and has excellent keyboard skills
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to be flexible when needed
- At least one year's experience in a call centre environment.
- At least one year's experience with a customer service environment.
We're an ambitious company with big plans for the future and we're looking for high calibre individuals to join our team and help us improve healthcare for patients.
As the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world. Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams- ‘come and join the rocket ship’ - CEO Mark Livingstone
What can we offer
- Having just moved into a brand new head office at The Springs, Leeds we have an amazing office environment https://thesprings-leeds.co.uk/#whats-happening
- Contributory pension (discounted insurance Aviva*)
- Employee discount site
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park Life Membership (exclusive offers and discounts for The Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service, plus bank holidays.
If you think you can deliver then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV quoting Job Reference "Customer Service Advisor" to firstname.lastname@example.org