About the Job
Customer Service Advisor
Full time, 40 hours a week, Perm Position
Leeds, LS14, Yorkshire
Salary and Benefits - Starting from £17,000 & monthly bonus potential of up to 10% of salary. Free on-site parking. Contributory pension. Employee discount site. Staff social events throughout the year.
Full training provided
Various shift patterns Monday - Friday between 8am - 8pm and Saturdays on a rotational basis (1 in 3)
Pharmacy2U is the UK’s largest NHS online pharmacy specialising in NHS repeat prescriptions and online doctor services. We exist to take the stress out of obtaining repeat prescriptions and help reduce the strain on the NHS by modernising and improving patient access to healthcare. Chemist Direct our sister company provides a wide range of over the counter medicines and general healthcare products, making these services easily accessible to all.
Increasing demand for our services around the country is resulting in an ever-increasing number of patients which we service from our state of the art, award winning dispensing hub.
We are a pharmacy where clinical excellence and patient care meets unique technology which truly helps families live healthier and happier lives. All of this achieved thanks to our amazing team which includes qualified pharmacists, NHS GPs and best in class cross functional business teams.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality service to our valued customer base. You will be supporting our Customer Service Team with various duties.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers with a wide range of inquiries regarding their accounts and orders
- Taking ownership of customer issues to see it through and make sure that they get resolved
- Working with key teams across the business (surgery, dispensing, dispatch, pharmacy teams) to get the job done
- Calling new customers to welcome them to the service and get all the necessary information to allow us to deliver a fantastic service
- Accurately administrating customer account details using a core system as well as use of excel and outlook
- Responding to online customer enquiries (Email & Live chat)
- Working a variety of back office processes to deliver our services
- Providing excellent customer service and meeting key business targets
- Ensuring that workplace remains fun, relaxed and friendly!
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven background of working within a busy customer services environment
- Strong experience of customer service
- The ability to multitask and prioritise activities to hit company goals.
However, more importantly, we are looking for people that can demonstrate a consistent and friendly approach to customers whilst promoting a professional company image. We are looking for candidates that are a team player and have the ability to work with their own initiative.
If you think you can deliver then we want to hear from you. Please send your CV quoting Job Reference "Customer Service" to email@example.com