Pharmacy2U Ltd is a fast growing, award winning internet and mail order NHS contracted pharmacy. Pharmacy2U is an innovative pharmacy company that has harnessed technology delivering medicines and medical services directly to patients.
Pharmacy2U made an innovative and ground-breaking entry in to the pharmacy industry, launching the first online pharmacy in the UK in November 1999. This heralded the advent of internet pharmacy in the UK.
We are experiencing strong business growth for our services resulting in an ever increasing number of customers joining our NHS Prescription services.
We are always on the lookout for experienced Customer Advisors. If you are an experienced Customer Advisor who can deliver an outstanding customer experience through listening, empathy and ownership then we would like to hear from you. The key differences between working here and large contact centre are all extremely appealing - working hours between 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday plus one Saturday morning in 4.
This role offers an attractive salary package for an experienced Customer Service Advisor. There is also a monthly discretionary bonus of up to 10%, Contributory Pension, Private Health Care, Life Assurance and Childcare Voucher Scheme after the probationary period.
Assisting customers with a wide range of enquiries regarding their accounts on the phoneWhat's more, you'll have access to free parking and the company purchase scheme. Duties involve:
- Administrating customer account details using a range of IT systems
- Responding to online customer enquiries, email, live chat
- Working a variety of back office processes to deliver our services
- Ensuring that workplace remains fun, relaxed and friendly!
Who we are looking for
- Strong experience of inbound or outbound customer management in a busy customer service environment is key
- Strong desire to own and resolve customer’s queries – ‘right first time’
- The ability to multitask and prioritise activities to hit company goals
- PC literacy
- Looking for individuals who can share examples of their significant customer service experience.
In return, you will gain support to enable you to thrive in a sociable working environment. You'll gain plenty of support with training, both in the classroom and with support in the live call centre environment, as well as ongoing coaching to grow your knowledge of products and services.
If you think that you exceed the criteria, drop us your CV and tell us - firstname.lastname@example.org