About the Job
Accuracy Checking Technician - Full Time , Perm Position
Salary depending on skills and experience. Free on-site parking. Contributory pension. Employee discount site. Staff social events throughout the year.
We are currently looking for an Accuracy Checking Technician to join our office based clinical team, this is not a patient facing role.
Pharmacy2U is the UK's first and largest online pharmacy, we're a market leader in the pharmacy world, helping over 300,000 patients in England manage their NHS repeat prescriptions from request through to delivery.
For 20 years, we have used cutting-edge technology alongside our UK-based pharmacists, dispensing specialists and customer care advisers to help improve the lives of patients.
Our state-of-the-art Leeds-based central dispensing facility is distributing medication to patients at a rate of over 500,000 items per month.
Pharmacy2U won the Amazon Growing Business of the Year Award 2018! The award marks a phenomenal year of growth and patient endorsement with a 5 star 'excellent' rating on Trust pilot from over 100,000 patients.
We're an ambitious company with big plans and we're looking for high calibre individuals to join our team and help us.
Our aim is to further disrupt the industry for the benefit of patients with leadership that is passionate about building the skills and expertise of our teams - “come and join the rocket ship” - CEO Mark Livingstone.
- To act as an accredited final checker for dispensed items and ensure daily dispatch performance targets are achieved
- Ensure all prescriptions received are dispensed and performance targets are met
- Comply fully with P2U dispensary operations procedures and meet internal targets for dispensary quality and accuracy
- Ensure all dispensary prescriptions are filed and material requirements are met
- Ensure good stock control within the pharmacy
- Adhere to all legal, ethical, professional and company requirements
- Ensure appropriate quality controls are in place and communicate to pharmacy teams.
- Participate in Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- To remain professional with both internal and external telephone enquiries
- Ensuring the workplace remains fun, relaxed and friendly
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Professional and flexible
- Driven and positive
- Display high levels of accuracy
Knowledge and Qualifications
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have gained an Accuracy Checking Technician qualification and that you are registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council. The successful applicant will have ideally worked within a pharmacy environment for a minimum of 2 years.
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 10% monthly bonus
- Hours - 42.5 hours a week
- Our ACTS are not patient facing, we are solely office based with the added opportunity of working from home
- Contributory pension (discounted insurance Aviva*)
- Employee discount site
- 25% Discount on staff health and beauty purchases
- Social events throughout the year
- Park Life Membership (exclusive offers and discounts for The Springs, Leeds)
- Free onsite parking and refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave increasing with service, plus bank holidays
- Having just moved into a brand-new head office at The Springs, Leeds we have an amazing office environment https://thesprings-leeds.co.uk/#whats-happening
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a fresh, exciting challenge in a business that is really going places then do get in touch
Please send your CV quoting Job Reference "Accuracy Checking Technician" to email@example.com